Sunday, May 13, 2012

Handjob, bland job.. I still need a job!

As I mentioned in my last post - I have recently returned to the USA from England.  I am STILL looking for full time work!  Don't worry, I'll find something, soon I hope!  Earlier today, while searching online for *jobs*, I found this video.  It's made me laugh.  And, weirdly, a few minutes later when I signed into Spotify I discovered that a friend of mine (@barnsleysime on twitter - he runs his own online radio station, do check him out!) had JUST listened to this!

The song is called "Handjob, Bland Job, I Don't Understand Job" by Garfunkle and Oates.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  The lyrics are a scream - and include such gems as "Trying not to go Psycho on your Alfred Hitchcock" *grins*
 

Warning - Explicit Lyrics :D

(This link is for the official video (much better version, but I cannot embed it here) Handjob, Bland Job, I Don't Understand Job ) Video below is older, not bad but the sound isn't as good!  Do click the link and watch the official vid.  It's so worth it, there's dancing and stuff! x





Ohhh! And DO support my friend Stevyn Colgan's New Book on Unbound ! You will love it, or I'll eat my own shoe!  You can also visit his blog

xx


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday To You
    Happy Birthday To You
    Happy Birthday Dear Ms C
    Happy Birthday To You

    Love wisecur xxx

    ReplyDelete